I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday 26 April 2012


Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time. It is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. – Sydney J. Harris

Girl- Talk to her

Boy- I don’t know. She won’t ever like me

Girl- Of course she will. Your amazing

Boy- I just want her to know how I feel

Girl- Then tell her

Boy- She wont like me. . . .

Girl- How do you know that?

Boy- I can just tell

Girl- Well just tell her

Boy- What should I say?

Girl- Tell her how much you like her.

Boy- I tell her that daily.

Girl- What do you mean?

Boy- Im always with her. I love her.

Girl- I know how you feel. I have the same problem. But he’ll never like me. . . .

Boy- Wait. Who do you like?

Girl- Oh some boy

Boy- She wont like me either

Girl- She does

Boy- How do you know?

Girl- Because who wouldn’t like you?

Boy- You

Girl- You’re right I dont like you. I love you

Boy- I Love You too

Girl- So are you gonna talk to her?

Boy- I just did.

**I love this quote and then the boy/girl thing is long but SUPER cute!! hope you like em!**

No comments:

Post a Comment